Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Words of the Week

Sunday- “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." -George Carlin

Monday- “Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for - in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.”- Ellen DeGeneres

Tuesday- “To me, there is no greater act of courage than being the one who kisses first.” -Janeane Garofalo

Wednesday- “When you have a good mother and no father, God kind of sits in. It's not enough, but it helps.” -Dick Gregory

Thursday- "You know what your problem is, it's that you haven't seen enough movies - all of life's riddles are answered in the movies.” - Steve Martin

Friday- “Love is the big booming beat which covers up the noise of hate” - Margaret Cho

Saturday- "“I still think people do have racial hang-ups, but I think one of the reasons I can joke about it is people are shedding those racial hatreds.” - David Chapelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home