Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Graduation in Pictures



Me @ Senior Gala



With "Stretch" @ Senior Gala



With "Stretch" @ Graduation



With Best Friend # 3 aka College Best Friend @ Graduation



With my Junior Year Roommate Jimmy's Wife to Be Britt


With My Italy Travel Buddy Cait


With the Lieutenant haha now I have to call her Ma'am




Lauren and Dex a cute couple 99% of the time (@ Outback @ My Celebratory Dinner)




"My Little Sister" Lauren with her other brother yours truly (@ Outback @ My Celebratory Dinner)




My Homies T-Win and S.J. (@ Outback @ My Celebratory Dinner)

3 Comments:

At 5:25 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

OMG!! I forgot you graduated! CONGRATS MENTEE!!!

 
At 2:02 PM , Blogger Southerner in Suomi said...

Outback is the ISH!!

Congrats!!

 
At 12:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belated congrats, but you know I love ya! Afi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home