Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'm a College Graduate

I'm a college graduate.

I now have a bachelor's degree in communications with a journalism specialization and a minor in sociology.

It's a tad surreal but I think I'm ready for the real world.

Thanks to all those who've offered words of wisdom, words of encouragement, and words of support over the last nearly three years that I've been a blogger.

I'm pretty sure that I'll continue to update the world on my life when there's anything to update.

:-)

-C. Nel

1 Comments:

At 8:52 AM , Blogger shani-o said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! (Although, the 'real world' is a lot more like college than you'd think!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home