Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Bittersweet

So it's no secret I wasn't always happy during these last four years of undergrad.

It hit me though on Wednesday that I'm not just leaving a place which has offered me good, and bad. But I'm leaving people who I call my friends.

Before she walked out of my life I told my friend that I liked her. Too bad she's involved, no I'm not a manwhore, it's complicated, but complicated further by the fact that she's moving to a foreign country next Wednesday.

Anyways this time tomorrow I'll be a college grad.

1 Comments:

At 7:40 AM , Blogger Chris said...

Leaving something you've had in your life for a while is tough, but it'll serve to make you stronger in the long run. Congrats and stay up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home