Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, May 12, 2008

"Thanks"



So before a few of my girls left they got me a card. This card will probably go on my desk or be taped to the cubicle of the first job. It'll serve as a reminder not to take for granted even the smallest of interactions.



The inside reads:

Sir Christopher Nelson,
Thank you for all you did for us this year, from "late night" heart to hearts about boys (AKA floormate hookups) to funny wall posts, which I hope continue to frequent my wall. You have been not just an RA, but also a friend & mentor and for, that we are all very appreciative. You've helped to make our freshman year not only a smooth, easy year but also a very enjoyable one. We'll miss having you around & we'll forever be your little wenches.
E> Always & Best of Luck in the Future,
The Girls

HaHa see they embraced me and their nickname I would always say, "Wench what are you doing?" or "Wench why did you do that?" And they'd laugh and I'd laugh. Some even awarded me a nickname aside from CNEL "Snitch" from Devin, "Baby Boo" from Sassy Parassy, "CNELZ" from most of the guys. Even girls who weren't my residents enjoyed me saying "Wench" with what they said was a country accent.

All my guys learned to call me C. Nel, a few made the point of saying bye, and thanks for a great year. Now you know you've made an impact when you've won over teenage guys cause in many respects they really don't care about anything but girls and booz.

2 Comments:

At 1:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was sooooooooooooooo worth it and you know it!!!

 
At 8:35 PM , Blogger Southerner in Suomi said...

LMAO@ "wench." Too funny.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home