Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

I Think I Can, I Think I Can, I Think I Can Declare Myself Done

The dorm is now closed:



I clearly laid out the process of checkout:



This was probably the easiest bb to do, cause the powers that be gave me the info:



Look at all the stuff ppl left behind I peeped a microwave, a T.V. a vacuum cleaner


I started to go shopping but I decided it'll be enough trouble packing my own stuff


None of my professors have posted grades. I turned in my last paper, a paper for my independent study on Friday.

Head and eyes lifted to the heavens a prayer said and fingers crossed that no one tries to play games. This time next week I should be a college graduate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home