Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, May 12, 2008

LoL

Thank God I can laugh at myself.

Life is a hott mess right now. I have to gather the will power, patience, determination, and sticktoitiveness to pack up and move out.

So anyways got to take a break to go to a little farewell reception at the President's House. That's the Prez of the college. Suprisingly it wasn't a dinner it was really just drinks and refreshments. I had me a ginger ale and then decided not to play myself so I had two or three glasses of wine, and some cheese and crackers. I didn't eat any of the other stuff because these fools did not offer forks. I wanted some roasted peppers but in my mind that isn't really a finger food.

So as they took the food away the Prez stepped out. I grabbed a vine of grapes pretended to feed myself and then said, "Hey someone take a picture." I literally posed like this:




You see it's not a bad pose.

Just as I did that the President walked back in popped his head around the people buffering me from him and starred at me. I thought damn I would wait til the last event of the President's Council to make a fool of myself. LoL. I couldn't even blame it on the wine. But atleast we all laughed and laughed even harder when my friend said, "Remember Chris it makes for a better picture when someone else is feeding you grapes." Bada da.

When I shook the President's hand and prepared to leave I promised not to make a fool of myself again prior to getting my piece of paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home