Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Words of the Week

Sunday- “Your world is as big as you make it.
I know, for I used to abide
In the narrowest nest in a corner,
My wings pressing close to my side.”
-Georgia Douglas Johnson

Monday- “It matters less what you acquire than what you endure to acquire it.”
-Buck O’Neil

Tuesday- “We have it in our power to convert the weapons intended for our injury into positive blessings.”
-Frederick Douglass

Wednesday- “ The thing which has been the secret of whatever I have done is the fact that I have been able to earn a living by doing the work which I wanted to do and work that the world needed done.”
-W.E.B. DuBois

Thursday- “One’s work may be finished some day, but one’s education never.”
-Alexandre Dumas, pėre

Friday- “We must rebuild our communities, but first we must rebuild our minds.”
-BeBe Moore Campbell

Saturday- “I’m afraid all the time …. But none of {my} fears rule my life.”
-Queen Latifah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home