Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Writing

I remember the days when I used to be a poet or atleast I called myself a poet. Life seemed so simple back then. I spent all this weekend with writer's block unable to type much into the word document, steadily hitting backspace, reading things looking for inspiration, listening to music hoping something would resonate.

Then I went back and read some what I used to write. I was such an idealist but also ready, able, and willing to just put pen to paper.

Maybe I need to go old school. Just have a notebook an a pen and go at it.

"Feelings"
by CNEL
Don't you remember yesterday?
Don't you remember the way we kissed?
The way we held each other's hand
The way I looked into your eyes, the way you looked into mine
Can't you feel what I feel?
Can't you hear what I hear?
The kisses to your lips
The kisses to your fingertips
Aren't they what you craved?
Aren't you still feeling the warmth my caresses made?
I wanted you to be my first
I wanted you to show me how love is made
Instead of caring about what made my day
Instead of caring about what I felt
I devoted my mind, body, and soul to connecting to you
I devoted my very being
I knelt down before you extending my hands
I knelt down beside you extending my lips
I put out my tongue
I put out my hand
My love
My love
Our love
Our love
It's what I felt, no what I feel
It's what I felt, no no what I feel

The Main Ingredients
by CNEL
She adds to my spirit as I am able to witness her
constant devotion and abiding faith in a higher power,
She adds to my soul through her being geniune and
authentic,
She adds to my mind by challening me to think in ways
I have never thought before,
She adds to my emotional capacity by daring me to love
and to love hard,
She adds to my physical fortitude for insisting
discipline and respect for both our temples.
These things are the main ingredinets for our pure,
unconditional, and authentic love, which is above all
fair and true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home