Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Thankful

I know it's the day after Thanksgiving but I decided to say why I am most grateful.

I am most grateful because I have my sanity.

You only have one family, but they often drive you crazy.

So I'm most thankful that I've been home since Wednesday and I still have my sanity.

Next blog likely to come on Sunday once I'm back at school.

Tear, go enjoy the leftovers.

1 Comments:

At 4:34 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

hurray for sanity and for my father bringing the leftovers to me! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home