Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Out of Town

I'm out of town for a conference.

I've been here since Monday night.

Please forgive me for not blogging on the regular.

After today days will start at 6:30 a.m. end near 12:00 a.m. on paper, but hey if I want to hang out after midnight.

Have a great week.

-CNEL


P.S.
Remind me to never check e-mail while away it's like jumping into an abyss and trying to climb out.

2 Comments:

At 9:32 PM , Blogger Southerner in Suomi said...

We gone speak in the Lord's name for you getting that smart phone boo boo.

 
At 5:30 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

wheeeeeeee! i love going out of town for conferences!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home