Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Words of the Week

Sunday-"We are all getting up today looking to receive something. But I say unto you concerning life --- look to give not to get. Don't look for a blessing, look to be a blessing to someone. Giving comes before getting." -Rev. Run

Monday- "We are all born into different circumstances, and yet our concerns are mostly the same, at least at the core: we all want self-respect, self-reliance, and self-indulgence." - Montel Williams

Tuesday- "I have observed a simple fact about the influence of books. Students who excel academically, read extensively." -Dr. Ben Carson

Wednesday- "Sometimes we need to fuse our lives again with those people who seem at times to be antagonists." -Ray Bradbury

Thursday- "The grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love and something to hope for." - Joseph Addison

Friday- "Your only obligation in any lifetime is to be true to yourself." - Richard Bach

Saturday- "Everything is practice." -Pele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home