Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Birthday Suit

Uh Don't Have Time For This

Damn it.

I really do not have time for this.

I need to be finding a J.O.B.

So in the past two days a few of my fellow '08ers have accepted Teach for America positions, another friend got called up with a staff accountant position in NYC yesterday. Everyone's asking me what's up with your life after graduation? Uh I don't know.

Then I go back to work and she's there.

We aren't supposed to be talking.

We were supposed to sever all ties.

I didn't write "Happy Birthday" on her Facebook wall.

Today the following discussion took place:

Her: What was yesterday?

Me: December 3

Her: What was yesterday?

Me: Monday

Her: What was yesterday?

Me: Monday, December 3

Her: What else happened yesterday?

Me: It was your birthday.

Her: Why didn't you write Happy Birthday on my Facebook wall?

Me: Because we aren't supposed to be talking.

Her: So, you can't even write Happy Birthday?

Me: No, we aren't supposed to be communicating with one another.

Her: So, you can't?!

Me: Happy Belated Birthday.

Thenn that damn smile came.

That smile is enough to make my heart smile.

Though I'm perplexed as to why it mattered so much what I hand't made time to do on Facebook.

Is it that serious?

So now I'm tempted to buy her a gift certificate which will help when Victoria Secret's annual sale roles around.

Or I could bake her the cookies she requested if someone loans me a baking sheet.

Or I could ask her does she know what makes up a birthday suit?

7 Comments:

At 2:50 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

BOLD ON THE BDAY SUIT!! tell me this... if you're not to be communicating... why is it that you're 1) entertaining convos and 2) entertaining gift ideas?

 
At 3:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I have to use my word on this "REDICK"

 
At 12:22 PM , Blogger La said...

sounds like communication to me. here's the plan...
You bake her cookies that you let her eat once she shows you what makes up her birthday suit. Then you present her with the gift card to VS and tell her next time, she can wrap the suit however she likes.
Good right? lol

 
At 2:57 PM , Blogger Chris said...

Steve Harvey said it yesterday morning, and I'll share it with you today because you're my peoples. "Once a woman licks a sugar daddy all the way down to the stick, then it's just a sucker." If you're not supposed to be talking to her, don't do it. I'm sure she got birthday wishes from some other fool she was stringing along, so don't feel bad about it.

 
At 6:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE La's idea. I could not have said it better. Turn it into an opportunity to get laid and then just leave her dumb ass on the curb

I know that sounds kind of vile but she plans on doing the same to you.

 
At 9:27 PM , Blogger Southerner in Suomi said...

When she kept asking, you shoulda said, "who gives a fuck?"
Don't give this slut puppy the benefit of knowing you remember her shit. And don't give her shit either.

 
At 7:47 AM , Blogger Jarrod said...

***slap in the back of the head***...NO!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home