Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Friday, December 07, 2007

T.G.I.F.

This week has truly been a whirlwind. I've spent a lot of time catching up on work.

If you don't already know, I love to travel.

I love to travel even more when I am travelling with a purpose.

Last week my purpose was to participate in a diversity conference up in Boston. The experience was great. It was my second year attending as an adult and it's always reaffirming. This year it was like a full circle moment because I was joined by a)one of the students I mentored and b) a friend I met at the same conference six years ago.

The only thing is I missed four days of school, so this week I had to play catch up, because our final day of classes is Monday. That's followed by a study day and then the exams period.

In a few weeks I'll be heading into the final semester of my college career.

It's a bit surreal.

The only thing that stands between me and being a spring term senior are exams.

My exams start next week.

In addition to that I have an interview for one of the three internships I applied for, for the spring. I was a bit disheartened because I hadn't heard back from any of the stations I applied to, but thankfully I got a call today. Hopefully I beast em in my interview on Tuesday.

Talk to you soon.

-CNEL

2 Comments:

At 12:58 AM , Blogger Kristen said...

good luck with your exams, I love traveling myself, I can't wait to go to my next conference and/or get on a plane again

 
At 1:13 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! honey!! please relax on stressing out about interviews a whole semester before you graduate. take a deep breath. what do i say? breathe in jesus, breathe out peace. all together now. breathe in jesus... breathe out peace.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home