Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Words of the Week

Sunday- "We don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here." -Susan L. Taylor

Monday "Mama and I agreed that if I didn't make it [as a baseball player] I'd come back and finish my education. I had no intention of not making it." -Hank Aaron

Tuesday-"Failure to recognize possibilities is the most dangerous and common mistake one can make." - Mae Jemison

Wednesday-"Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands." -Anne Frank

Thursday- "Lack of faith in yourself, in what life will do for you, cuts you off from the good things of the world." - Pristine Bradley

Friday- "Love is a core value. And it is always there as a choice for us to use in our life or not." - Dennis R. Tesdell

Saturday- "As you walk and eat and travel, be where you are. Otherwise you will miss most of your life." -Unknown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home