Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Conference Update

I really enjoy free food and free alcohol.

I don't drink all tnat much primarily I've discovered because I like the sweet drinks. HaHa and wine I love wine I love reds, but a good white will do. Cabernet over Chardonnay but either will do. Thanks.

By the way I'm in Boston more for business than pleasure, but please believe I will make it a pleasurable experience.

Yeah, you know how with conferences you sometimes see just the hotel. Because I'm here with some beautiful people, and beautifully people of color I might add, I don't have a problem with staying here.

The only bag thing I misplaced my camera, so have no way to take pics. Tear.

Hopefully I will remember to take notes on things I can blog about.

Be easy folks.

3 Comments:

At 7:21 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

Make that good expensive free food and alcohol, my cousin's wedding on Friday was like that too.Wish I could be conferencing, but then again I'm saying deuces to undergrad in two weeks

 
At 7:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You and free alcohol!

 
At 6:53 PM , Blogger CNEL said...

Kristen: Hooray for graduating.

MiMi: Hey gots to do it big for free.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home