Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I NEED A SMART PHONE



So here's the phone I got when I filed a recent claim after my phone was "lost" in Boston. Still don't remember the exact circumstances, but my phone was lost somewhere in the city of Boston.

It was my second phone in about three months. Back in August my phone was stolen and used to call the D.R. (The D.R. stands for the "Dominican Republic)

My phone gets the business done for the most part, but it doesn't have e-mail.

So it seems that I may need to invest a SmartPhone.

It's not atop my priority list but seems it may be a wise investment.

It's beginning to irk me that on many a day, I don't check my e-mail until after 6.
This means that when people need responses by the close of business I'm unable to respond. It irks me because I pride myself on giving prompt, professional, and courteous responses. Lately, it also seems I've been missing big ones cause I'm away from the e-mail.

So I'm trying to decide a) whether to get a SmartPhone b)whether to get a new provider c)if a slow texter can ever master the SmartPhone d) is this an investment I make post-degree?

The many questions.

HaHa.

And so the wondering continues.

3 Comments:

At 11:05 AM , Blogger La said...

omg cnelly you NEED a smartphone in your life. I could never go back to having a regular phone again. If you can type, you'll be fine. It has been a really wise investment for me because it's so convienient. Anyone that needs to reach me can reach me in anyway at anytime. However, you must also be mindful that is a downfall. But even that is a small price to pay for how much easier it will make your life

 
At 5:25 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

if you have the money, go ahead and do it now.

 
At 11:32 PM , Blogger Southerner in Suomi said...

Ditto with the aboves. I'm on a serious quest to get me one.
At that point I will be consulting La and Marcus.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home