Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

She Shall Be Called

So an earlier post alluded to Eps's trying to prompt me to pursue a certain lady blogger.

Uh not going to happen.

If he ever reveals who the person is the murder rate in Bmore will go one higher.

Truth be told my acting on the "crush" would be me fulfilling one of Eps's fantasises and he'd in effect be living vicariously through me.

You see Eps he has a bigger crush on the lady blogger than I, and you see Eps also has a new fetish "older women".

So since Chris S asked for a nickname for the still unnamed, forbidden lady.

We shall call her "Mrs. Robinson".

5 Comments:

At 9:42 AM , Blogger Chris said...

hell, I still can't figure out who it is, but I guess that was intent behind the nickname, lol

 
At 11:05 AM , Blogger La said...

I know who it is!!!





(Ok I really DON'T but I'm gonna need to know ASAP before the curiosity kills me. Besides, I need some new blogs to read, lol)

 
At 2:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Damn I didnt want to get sucked into this...but now i want to know! I cant stand you!! (and thats with drama in my voice)!!LMAO

 
At 9:33 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

so obvious. i totally know who it is.

 
At 6:31 PM , Blogger CNEL said...

@ Chris: LoL yea the intent indeed.

@ La: Maybe it will inspire a post.

@ Memphiz: Mimi dear I knew you'd get sucked in, you like a good mystery.

@ J: You, her, me and Gary are prolly the only ones who do know for sure if you do know for sure.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home