Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Why I Dislike Epsilonicus

Epsi: You know who you should go for, you should go for ________________________.
Me: She has a man, don't you read her blogs?
Epsi: She don't have a man, she has a cut buddy. That's different. He comes over and does what you used to do with ol what's her name: Felicia, Alicia, the ex girlfriend.
Me: Alicia and please don't bring her up ever again.
Epsi: Ok. I'm sorry. But just cause he come over and do some physical things don't make him her man.
Me: Whatever shut up!
Epsi: If you was to get that, you would never have to worry about me making fun of you for not getting none ever again, I would worship the ground you walk on, I would refer to you as Mr. Nelson for the rest of your life. Mr. Nelson your dinner is ready sir.

4 Comments:

At 12:06 PM , Blogger La said...

lmfao! sounds like a challenge. CHAAAAAAAALLEEEEEEEEENGE!!!!

 
At 1:46 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

hahahahahaha!!!!!!!! i wanna know who it is!!!!

 
At 10:17 PM , Blogger Southerner in Suomi said...

Lol! Spill it Chris!! You gotta at least give us a nickname and why you gave her that.

And why you clearly wanna hit it!! Lol!!

 
At 11:13 AM , Blogger Chris said...

Eps is a damn fool....so come clean, whose draws amongst our blog circle would you wax, my brother? Inquiring minds wanna know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home