Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Beginnings and Endings

I think all my breaks begin the same way.

Really they do.

Each break begins with me putting off cleaning and packing until the last minute.

We have until 12 noon tomorrow to be gone.

It's just after 1 in the morning as I type this.

For someone whose notoriously underrested this ain't new, but it ain't a good thing.

Even though I'm an R.A. this year I'm going to adhere to the rules. It'll make life easier for my fellow R.A.'s who have to lock all the rooms. If I'm not passed out in the downstairs lobby, maybe I'll help.

I'm only here now cause I had duty "tonight", "last night" whatever you want to call it. We only did two rounds cause this place is mostly empty.

Before that I spent time chatting with my favorite Desk Assistant. Yeah that pursuit may be a waste of time. Might need to drop that.

Then I sent Her this note. Yay Dom and some others will hate me, but today she pissed me off. So I sent the letter after adding a line or two. The subject read, "If I'm That Guy and You're That Girl"

Dear You:

I felt the need to write this letter so that you could fully understand where I am coming from. Well, while I don't believe that you are taking what I say to heart, if you say you are I'll atleast listen to what you're saying.

The reason I treat you like I do is so that I will grow to hate you. And maybe also so that you may grow to hate me. Then we really won't have anything to say to one another. For some reason I think that you are attractive. Since I know we aren't compatible, we might as well not even deal with one another. On the basis that hopefully you won't get ugly, and on the basis that I'll continue to find you attractive. I'd rather get over it now, and get over you.

Also one day you're mean to me, one day you're nice. One day you want to talk and say hi. One day you want to eat my food. Then one day you want to bother me. I can't take inconsistency.

Oh, and just so you know you aren't getting any cookies from me. I don't make goodies if I don't get goodies.

Signed,

That Guy


So I'll live with the consequences of my actions. It's a part of life, living, learning, and making mistakes.

I have the feeling that note will either end something or begin something, oh well. What's done is done!

That's an ending.

Aww the rest of tonight was booty doo, minus the two phone calls I got from people who I ordinarily love to talk to on the tele. I just enjoyed talking to them.

One of my friends called to chit chat, gloat, inform me of how her life is going. She nicely told me she was dating for the first time in a while. Then she threw in there that he is white, and that her Dad whose an immigrant would respond interestingly. In response to that comment I said, "Oh that will be lovely."

Yeah, need I mention I used to have a crush on her.

Yeah anywho.

That's an ending.

Then the best friend called not Eps, Future Doc best friend. He was talking to me about med school drama, so it never ends. I told him to tell them all to sit down and cut something. It always relieves Christina's stress on "Greys's Anatomy". Yeah then we got to talking about Spring Break plans. I've never done that whole college spring break thing. I don't intend to start now. I am however contemplating a trip. One of my best female friends keeps insisting that I visit her in Jacksonville, Fl and Eps keeps insisting that I visit him in Erie, Pa. If I go anywhere it'll be to Florida, sorry Eps. Erie in March not my first choice.

So now however I must focus on the task at hand.

Cleaning up while watching "Hav Plenty" and then waking up and taking my butt to the lobby and parking it on a couch.

That is all.

That's an ending.

:-)

If I don't blog it on Turkey Day have a great Thanksgiving.

And now lyrics to one of my fav gospel songs I song when I was on the high school gospel choir.



Give Thanks

Give thanks with a grateful heart
Give thanks unto the Holy One
Give thanks because He's given Jesus Christ, His Son
Give thanks with a grateful heart
Give thanks unto the Holy One
Give thanks because He's given Jesus Christ, His Son


And now let the weak say, "I am strong"
Let the poor say, "I am rich
Because of what the Lord has done for us"
And now let the weak say, "I am strong"
Let the poor say, "I am rich
Because of what the Lord has done for us"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home