Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, December 09, 2007

The Number of Completion

So they say 7, 7 is the number of completion, so here are 7 Random Facts since I was tagged by MiMi So consider this me being COMPLETELY CANDID. That is all...

1. I do not like animals cats, dogs, or others.
2. I am not a huge fan of grammar, hence why I don't know the grade I'll get in my Copy Editing course.
3. I love Peanut Butter and Jelly on toasted bread or toasted bagels. Yum.
4. I used to want to become a federal judge so I can stay at one job for forever, and not have to fill out job applications.
5. Often while in class or just about anywhere random music pops into my head everything from bump (the music they play when you watch the news), to gospel (songs LoCo's gospel choir sang), to random songs from the 90's.

SIDEBAR:


6. I detest crushes but I have a lot of them.
7. A lot of my friends around my age (21) and older (25 and over crew) are runners, and I want to try it but three things are preventing me from doing so a) I'm out of shape, b)the weather is turning muy mal, c) I'm afraid of how I look when I run because apparently I waddle when I walk.

4 Comments:

At 3:57 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

very few people look sexy running. i don't run because it sucks. crushes are so fun!! they make life worth living! pb&j is vomitous. that is as good a reason as any to want to become a federal judge in my book. doesn't odd music pop into everyone's heads?

 
At 4:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I was in cross-country so I have to love running, you should try it and not worry about how you look, you might end up having a good form! You and crushes lol!

 
At 11:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate running, especially on a treadmill. You may like biking a little more.

Pb&j is the best!!

 
At 12:34 PM , Blogger Chris said...

I unfortunately am up 295 pounds, and I'm only 5'10, so you know it looks funny when I run, but ask me if I give a shit? The important thing is that you're working it out to get healthy for yourself.

And crushes are o.k. if they don't try to play you to the left (to the left...)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home