Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Mocktails and Things



So I've noticed that as much as I talk about always needing a drink, I don't drink that much. I mean for real if I average it together I drink on average every two weeks. That's enough and not enough at the same time. LoL

You see the people I wouldn't mind drinking with don't drink. The people I don't want to drink with, disgust me. Some of those people include the freshies.

I was on duty Friday and a bunch got on the elevator and smelled like whodunit and whatfor! So disappointing.

So tomorrow I'm supposed to have a "Mocktail Party".

The fact is like anyone else freshies are more likely to do stupid stuff when they've been drinking. The fact is our area should be a dry area. This is the notice that I will be watching to make sure they don't embarrass me.

Why it matters is because when the freshies do stupid stuff it changes the way my night will go.

So they need to know don't drink and drag your butt through my area.

With the "Mocktail Party" however I think it'll be a way for me to finally talk about alcohol in a honest fashion.

So a) let's hope people come, b) let's hope they drink the juice and not booze, c)let's hope they geit it.

On the Slate:

Random Concoction:
Orangina
7 Up
Sweet N Sour Drink Mixer

Wannabe Shirley Temple:
Lemon Lime Soda
Canada Dry
Grenadine

Chips & Dip

6 Comments:

At 12:05 PM , Blogger La said...

I don't wholly understand this concept... NO liquor? I'm confused....

 
At 12:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm supposed to encourage non-alcoholic fun.

While I can drink hence the Soco and Lime in my hand, in that pic, they can't.

So I'm trying to offer a happy medium food and drink, without alcoholic drink.

Drinking is often about the fun and fellowship, is it not. Well if it ain't we goin pretend.

 
At 1:48 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

glad la asked b/c i show was about to. add some rum to mine, i'm grown, too! so glad you're 21 now. wait til we meet. you won't have this not enough prob ANYMORE!! lolol.

 
At 9:03 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

oh, yeah, in agreement with last comment, although the last time I met up with conference/blogging friends for drinks, I was bout gone, lol.

 
At 10:21 PM , Blogger Southerner in Suomi said...

I was gonna say you know some rum in the first and vodka in the second would go SO hard in the paint.

 
At 10:29 PM , Blogger CNEL said...

Dammit ya'll some blogging alchies.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home