Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

I Know, I Know There Are So Many Things Wrong With This Picture

Guy meets girl, because girl works with girl and girl's sister.

Girl also goes to school with girl.

Guy really likes girl.

Things are awkward between guy and girl because guy and girl are at different places in their lives.

Guy really doesn't know how to tell girl so guy sends messages by doing stuff like buying girl panties.

Things are still awkward between guy and girl.

Guy tries to get over the idea of he and girl.

Girl still acts friendly towards guy, but guy can't decide on what girls motives are.

Guy tries to get girl to leave him alone.

Guy reverts to elementary school mode and is mean to girl so she will really leave him alone.

Before you say anything, guy already knows that there are so many things wrong with this picture.

Guy can't remember when during the past week guy wrote this letter.

Guy also can't remember if he it was at the time he had had two glasses of wine, and a seabreeze.

Ha

Guy's letter:

Dear You:

I felt the need to write this letter so that you could fully understand where I am coming from. Well, while I don't believe that you are taking what I say to heart, if you say you are I'll atleast listen to what you're saying.

The reason I treat you like I do is so that I will grow to hate you. And maybe also so that you may grow to hate me. Then we really won't have anything to say to one another. For some reason I think that you are attractive. Since I know we aren't compatible, we might as well not even deal with one another. On the basis that hopefully ou won't get ugly, and on the basis that I'll continue to find you attractive. I'd rather get over it now, and get over you.

Oh, and just so you know you aren't getting any cookies from me. I don't make goodies if I don't get goodies.

Signed,

Guy

Guy hasn't decided if guy will give the girl the letter.

2 Comments:

At 3:09 PM , Blogger Chris said...

what your letter should really say;

Dear Girl,

Grow Up.

Signed,

Guy who's tired of female nonsense.

 
At 11:06 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

Give her the letter and then say deuces, no girl should take you backwards, at least not one in your life, you've got too much going for that

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home