Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Words of the Week

Sunday- I hope that I'll be able to keep seeing "the light," and marching in accordance with it. You can't stop growing --- I'm growing now."
-Gwendolyn Brooks

Monday- "If you believe you have power, that gives you power, and if you use it, act on it, you can make things happen." - Maxine Waters

Tuesday- "I don't know what it is about me, but I think I was born to go through terrible things and then survive them." - Natalie Cole

Wednesday- "I cherish my friends, for I know that of all things granted us.. none is greater orbetter than friendship." -Pietro Aretino

Thursday-" Just be careful not to wrap your identity in possessions." -Paula Koskey

Friday- "We all stumble, we all face fears-- that's of course what makes us human." - George Bush

Saturday- "A great man is he who does not lose his childlike heart." - Mencius

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home