Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Honesty Box

So anyone who has Facebook is probably familiar with the honesty box.

I can't remember what exactly inspired me to add the honest box feature to my Facebook page. Part of me thinks what you can't say on someone's wall or in a private message probably shouldn't be said. Then part of me knows that sometimes its about the time, the space, and the opportunity. Sometimes it's all about time, space, and opportunity.

"You need to get some"

Damn, thanks for the honesty.

Given the color coding (the message was highlighted in blue), which the key at the bottom of the honesty box says a male wrote. Pink is for females, duh.

I have four guesses as to who would write something like that, and that's the same four guesses as to who actually wrote it.

I was mad not cause I care.

More because I do have a big problem with people telling me what to do, and even worst what to think.

Plus not everyone should be going around being a male slut or a manwhore.

For some people sex is more than just recreational or procreational.

So whoever the loser was that decided to wrote that in my honesty box can go kick rocks.

1 Comments:

At 3:07 PM , Blogger Chris said...

I got called a rude asshole in my honesty box before, so I pretty much realize that the honesty box is put in place for people who aren't brave enough to say what they really think to people.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home