Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Simple Things

Life is sometimes so hectic that in order to stay grounded I have to take stock of life by keeping it simple.

I was just rejoicing in having had three meals three days in a row. Eating regularly is such a rare occasion for me, sadly. I'd rather sleep than eat breakfast anyways, lol. Then Thursday I only had breakfast and lunch. Part of me didn't feel like travelling to the other side of campus, part of me was tired of high calorie intake. Not having a kitchen in my dorm room sucks. I refuse to buy pots, pans, and groceries and travel five floors via stairs or elevator to cook. Some part of me thinks all he work doesn't make it worth the hassle.

But eating reminds me that I so need to make time to do the gym. I could stand to loose 10. Maybe it'll be an early graduation gift to myself?

Sometimes though its the simple things like eating more than a meal a day, running errands (finally getting my laptop fully operational so I can take advantage of wireless), the prospect of no class on a Friday.

So I shall just remember to take time to smile, breath, and be happy.

2 Comments:

At 7:08 AM , Blogger Chris said...

I feel you on getting important things done. Got my brakes fixed, doing a bunch of work this weekend, so I can leave Tuesday morning and spend time with my family...great thing to get stuff done and have a sense of accomplishment with it. Keep up the good work!

 
At 11:23 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

three meals three days?!? WOW! take advantage of that free gym while you can!! smile breathe and be happy is a fab goal!! always take time to do that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home