Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Words of the Week

Note: Just words from others that made me think.

Sunday - “Look at what’s being brought to you not whose bringing it.” -My Mother on Life
Monday- “See your first problem is you ask permission. You ask permission to say something you’re already uncomfortable with.” - Whoppi Goldberg on white people and the “N” word
Tuesday- “The first thing is to know you’re right, the second thing is to know why you’re right.” - My Professor John McIntyre, Assistant Managing Editor, The Baltimore Sun on editing other people’s work
Wednesday-“Good writers do things for a reason.” -My Professor Mark Bowden, Author of “Black Hawk Down”
Thursday-“Of all God’s creatures a sick man is the most odious. Who said that? It’s in The Bible or I said it, I can’t remember.” -Toni Keane, One of My Sociology Professor’s
Friday-“Each of us has a private interior vision, sees the world the way nobody else does, and what you’re trying to do is transcribe that.” -Maxine Swann on Writing
Saturday-“That’s what people do. They jump and hope to God they can fly otherwise they drop life a rock. Wondering the whole way down, “Why in the hell did I jump?” - Hitch from “Hitch”

1 Comments:

At 4:07 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

It’s in The Bible or I said it.... wow. hahahahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home