Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Relapse

Listening to: Destiny's Child "Temptation" & "If You Leave" from "The Writing's on the Wall"

I had been doing so well.

Then I had a relapse.

Best Friend 1 (11:59:52 PM): hey
Me (11:59:31 PM): hey
Best Friend 1 (12:00:25 AM): how are you??
Me(12:00:24 AM): okay...tired...hatin school....bsin....thinkin about the single life for the first time in a while lol? u
Best Friend 1 (12:02:05 AM): tired of school also. im trying to keep my women folk separated. feeling guilty about seeing multiple women
Me (12:01:57 AM): lol
Best Friend 1 (12:08:21 AM): its crazy
Best Friend 1 (12:08:26 AM): and i keep trying to add more
Me (12:08:46 AM): lol manwhore
Best Friend 1 (12:09:30 AM): lol
Best Friend (12:10:39 AM): why are u thinking about the single life again????
stormyc14 (12:12:14 AM): lol cause i have dos crushes lol
My relapse involves me getting distracted by the fairer sex.

My homie Chris always encourages me to stay clear of the chickenheads, skutterbunks, temptresses. W/E nickname you have for them. LoL.

Well Saturday night found me spending a good 3 plus hours keeping a female student company as she worked the front desk in one of the dormitories.

At one point some residents exiting the elevator said, "Hey CNEL"

Once they turned the corner I heard some kids say, "He's still here. He's been here for like an hour. He was here the last time I came down here."

Damn. Can I not be in the company of a cutie.

Geez.

The next day (Sunday) I was on the opposite side of campus from where I live.

I saw this girl whose in one of my classes. I know she's been having some struggles showing up so I offer to give her the study questions for one of the books we needed to read. The book was key to a test we both had Monday. She didn't have the study questions cause they are always found on the lecture outline our professor hands out at the beginning of every class.

Once I offered to go and get the notes she said, "No I don't want you to make a special trip."

"No. I'll get them and bring them back for you," I said.

She then gave me her number to call her when I came back over.

You guessed it I hightailed it to my dorm, brought back the notes.

"Oh you're so nice. Thanks so much. You deserve a hug for that," she said.

That hug made my life. I mean my night.

Then today this trick I mean chick who works with me and goes to LoCo was messing with me all day. She claims since I am so matter of fact and blunt with her, that I hurt her feelings. Do you know she proceeded to tell me I should make her chocolate chip cookies to make up for my ill-treatment of her? I said sheeeeeit I made it up to you when I brought you panties. HaHa. I am tempted to buy the baking sheet, get some frozen chocolate chips and make it for the hooker. It's something about her smile.

No. Earth to CNEL, I can't go out like that.

I told her it was a no go, cause there's no reciprocity involved. You got to give to get. I find it my duty to teach her that lesson. "The highest expression of love is to give without expecting." One of my mentors wrote that here:

http://www.blackenterprise.com/lifestyle/principles/principles.asp

I don't think I feel her like that.

Anyway I have to get back to being focused. CNEL to self: Get them off the brain.

Oh and someone out there's going to be wondering if any of them know I think they "purdy" (think Mike from "The Wood"). Crush 1 must know if I check her work schedule and show up at the desk to talk to her faithfully, Crush 2 doesn't know though I wrote it in her honesty box (we wrote back in forth and I refused to reveal my identity haha playing the game was fun.) Crush 3 has to know though she plays dumb, I brought her panties? Does it get any more blunt or any more disturbing? The more I think about it the more I'm disturbed by that past acts, though it was both a gag gift and a dare.

That is all.

Lata,
C

8 Comments:

At 1:32 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

even if they kind of know, if they like you back, they want confirmation. like every other person in the world.

 
At 8:31 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

to go with jameil, exactly. Idk about panties girl though, sounds a bit crazy...

 
At 9:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Confirmation of what? Confirmation, that I like them for sure.

I'm confuzzled!

 
At 5:50 AM , Blogger Jarrod said...

I prefer to call them skip-scap scallywags, but that's just me.
You bought her panties??? Any woman I've known has panties that will last her until The Rapture. Cookies?? What's next Cheddar Bay Biscuits from Red Lobster?

 
At 11:06 AM , Blogger La said...

skutterbunks? skip-scap scallywags? lmfaooooooo!!! lol yall are SO outta line

 
At 7:06 AM , Blogger Chris said...

Jarrod, these broads reach with poor CNel like you wouldn't believe, but he's wising up, so I give him props for drawing the line.

 
At 11:24 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

yes confirmation that you like them.

 
At 1:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just whisper dirty stuff in their ear.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home