Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Words of the Week

Sunday- “Experience the satisfaction of unselfish thinking.” -Rev. Run

Monday- “God is the greatest dramatist. There’s nothing the human imagination can make up that’s better than what is and what was.” -Ken Burns

Tuesday- “Everything comes to he who hustles while he waits.” -Nick Cannon

Wednesday- “I really do believe we can all become better than we are.” -James Baldwin

Thursday- “We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists ... in the loved one, perfection.” -Sidney Poitier

Friday- “Success is doing what you love to do, with people that you love, in an environment that you love.” -Wally Amos

Saturday- “I create my own calm.” -Erykah Badu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home