Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Post # Five Hundred and One

I didn't mark the milestone, which was my 500th post. This is post 501, and I'm sorry it's not more substantive like a reflection on some of the thought provoking discussions I had while in Boston. Being amongst like minded intellectuals who were thankfully unafraid to challenge themselves, unafraid to challenge their thinking, was a welcome distraction from my world at home. So I'm coming off a little bit of a happy high! Sadly I seem to be coming down with something. Throat hurts, head hurts, and I refuse to go to the wack Health Center.

Tonight it's drinking tea listening to Jill Scott while preparing to work on a paper due tomorrow at 1pm. And you guessed it the travel schedule is the excuse I'll use for not having started!

Also, check this out:

"Hair Locks Force Student from School"
Category: News and Politics

Read about it here

http://somdnews.com/stories/100507/indymor101644_32114.shtml

Watch the story here:
http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/1007/466626.html

I hope to be back in true form soon.

-CNEL

3 Comments:

At 3:32 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

chile please. no one ever does anything substantial for milestone posts. maybe its so we don't ever get to thinkin what we're doing is so amazing and monumental. milestone smilestone. life goes on. my 100th and 150th i was probably talking about clothes.

 
At 4:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

It's sounds like you had a good time back home.

That story about the child is a mess.

 
At 4:32 PM , Blogger Southerner in Suomi said...

You'll be better soon enough.

In the words of Lil' Wayne "It's major moves baby, either get with it or get lost."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home