Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Words of the Week

Sunday- “Attachment is fear. Go for what you want, but you must relax and leave anxiety behind”- Rev. Run

Monday- “Love affords wonder.” - Maya Angelou

Tuesday- “Be a rebellious individualist.”-Unknown

Wednesday- “You see the same people going up as you do going down.” -Taryn Manning

Thursday- “Do one thing that scares you every day.” -Cicely Tyson

Friday- “Don’t be incidental or accidental.” -Ossie Davis

Saturday- “I needed a lot of time and work to change my expectations of myself. I had to learn to believe that I could do anything I really wanted to do.” -Wally “Famous” Amos

2 Comments:

At 2:57 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

“Do one thing that scares you every day.” that one is interesting. i used to not read these.

 
At 12:06 AM , Blogger CNEL said...

I remember when I first started doing them you ask me if I was obsessed with quotes!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home