Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Schooled

So I'm so out of the loop with regards to stereotypical college life. Cause unlike some people, "I don't want to be a cliché".

So my residents schooled me as to the college social calendar.

Messed-up Monday
Trashed Tuesday
Wasted Wednesday
F'ed-up Friday
S-faced Satuday
Sober Sunday

Now I feel so enlightened, so much more educated.

G'nite

3 Comments:

At 1:53 PM , Blogger Afrodite said...

They sound like one in same to me...

 
At 10:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too much alcohol in one week.

 
At 11:01 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

lol. being an r.a. has transformed you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home