Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Up, Up, and Away

Ya'll want to know something which is so very sad?

I have so needed every meeting, conference, retreat I've been called off to since August.

Any excuse to hop a plane, train, or automobile.

It has become my escape.

I don't even have time to talk right now.

I'm throwing clothes in my to go bag so I can go to class, hop out of class, get a ride home, through some more clothes in a bag, and head to the airport.

I'm trying to get to the airport early enough to grab a drink.

Why?

Because I deserve it

Loyola assignment goes awry as cops descend on campus

Let's talk about how they had me acting like a Robo Rent-a-cop.

Then making sure that there was no backlash in this already not so informed environment. That article I don't believe mentions that the person involved was a person of color. I saw the potential for racial profiling miles away.

But hey I get to escape it.

As J tells me I won't save everybody. From now to Sunday I won't even be trying.

Off to Boston for a retreat. Sitting here ya'll know what I just realized. Where is Cambridge across the river? Whose in Cambridge? Harvard Girls (go to the archives starting with June 28, 2007 to find the backstory)

But I'm off anywho.

Hope it's a great weekend for ya'll!

1 Comments:

At 2:59 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

From now to Sunday I won't even be trying. lololol. YESSSSSSSS!! chile i need to get away, too!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home