Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Lesson in Gratitude

So working with the little rugrats a few times a week, makes me thankful I don't have any kids. HaHa. I also see it as part of my job to help provide little life's lessons. So on occassion I am responsible for taking kids to their lessons and picking them up from their lessons. Since I believe in punctuality (99.5 percent of the time) I make sure to call them in from the playground to gather their things for their lessons. Often I hear "Mr. N" why do I have to come in early? I tell them so they can be on time. It's a gift to be able to take music lessons. One day I'm sure they'll be grateful for the opportunity. Maybe one day I will have helped inspire some little musician to be the best like this musician:

2 Comments:

At 10:54 AM , Blogger WhozHe said...

You are already an inspiration just in the things you're doing now.

 
At 6:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

awww cute ... keep those lil rugrats in line!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home