Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sometimes You Just Want To

Sometimes you just want to slap a _______________.

At this point I'm ready to just let the CD play, and ready for a Soco and Lime, a Mojito, or an Amaretto Sour.

Just got done a floor meeting because these kids don't know how to clean up after themselves. It irks me that I sound like a broken record.

One of those crazy nuances that comes with being a leader is no one wants to be led.

It's come to the point where I don't care. I don't care what people's perception of me is any longer, as long as I know I'm doing my job. There's the saying that "perception sometimes equals reality." At this point I'm like, "Oh well."

For so long I've worried about image management. I wanted to be seen as nice. No one wants to be disliked, but even more no one wants to be disrespected. I've always said don't like me, respect me cause I probably don't like you. HaHa. Just kidding.

One of the most difficult things about being a leader, being in a position where you're well-known, is that people take you for granted.

It's crazy that you encourage people to do them, to do what makes them happy. Then they turn around use and abuse you, and don't allow you to do what you need to do.

So from now on I'm going to be the no nonsense hard ass that some people believe me to be. I don't have time to continually address ignorant, or disrespectful people.

I don't have time for people to prevent me from living life, while I try to help them live theirs.

4 Comments:

At 9:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You sound like me...I quit are college news station because I couldnt take the fact that people didn't respect me or the job... does this mean this will stop me from doing what I have to do..no I'll find someway to improvise...
Do You and Live YOUR LIFE!!

 
At 10:29 AM , Blogger Southerner in Suomi said...

NO need to slap they nasty, untrained asses. Just write them up. And when they packing their shit in the middle of the semester, maybe then they'll get it.

 
At 2:34 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

please calm down. listen to v. and why just a Soco and Lime, a Mojito, or an Amaretto Sour? one of each. call me!

 
At 3:40 PM , Blogger Chris said...

yeah, what Ness said, damn slapping them, but just continue to write them up until it sinks in you're not for play.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home