Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Life in a Nutshell

Note: Now four posts away from my 500th post. Wow. I cannot believe that I've been blogging that long. Of course some posts have been better than others! LoL

The last week has been crazy.

On the school front I had a few midterms the last of which I completed last night.

As far as classes go I have two Comm courses : Copy Editing and Journalism in Film; I have two Sociology courses: Crime and Crimonology and Sociological Theory, and one elective American Politics. All of my teachers are actually good teachers, but that says nothing about their ability to motivate me. HaHa. Just not feeling school right now in all honesty.

On the R.A. front these kids aren't driving me as nuts. I think they know not to mess with me. Now it's a question of motivating them to participate in activities I plan.

On the extracurricular front aside from the Association of Black Journos and my diversity work I'm not particularly motivated to do much. I may try to help out with restarting the campus T.V. station.

On to socializing. I am a little upset I got invited to a costume party on Saturday and I can't be there because I have to go to Boston for work. I so look forward to any opportunity to party with grown ups. Kid gatherings are no fun, trust me cause I've been part of one.

I soooo need a night out on the town. I'm hoping the two besties will be in town around Thanksgiving so maybe we can hit up these spots I keep hearing about for the 21 and over crew X's or E's.

Now it's typing up this paper proposal and going to class, then work, then a lecture, then a workshop, then a meeting. Good thing is I get to sleep in tomorrow until like 10ish.

Until next time,
Peace

2 Comments:

At 7:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

We need to party together b/c I am swamped with work. At least your actually being taught in your classes.

 
At 10:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I come home, we are going out. No doubt about it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home