Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Words of the Week

Sunday-“Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof.”-Kahlil Gibran
Monday- “Establish high standards, principles, and values for yourself, then kick it up a level.” -Tavis Smiley Empower Cards
Tuesday- “Meditate on your mission, then use your gifts and talents to live your life on purpose. In doing so you will become an unending magnet for miracles”- Tavis Smiley Empower Cards
Wednesday - “Only when you have crossed the river can you say the crocodile has a lump on its snout.” -Ashanti Proverb
Thursday- “Some people judge the present and cancel out the future on the basis of their negative assessment of the past.” -Jeremiah Wright
Friday- “Do not look where you fell, but where you slipped.” -Proverb
Saturday- “If you want a place in the sun, you must leave the shade of the family tree.” -Osage saying

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home