Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Friday, October 12, 2007

"My So-Called Break"

So today was fall break which meant no classes. Instead of studying or doing anything academic (cause frankly I didn't want to) I hopped the train to one of my favorite cities D.C. Already I'm sooooo mad I can't make my third consecutive weekend next weekend because of R.A. duties. And it's Howard's homecoming weekend now you know people are about to show up and show out. I hope to live vicariously through someone.

Anywho here's some of my day





Solar Decathlon: competition featuring solar powered houses

It was interesting to hear about how houses that are valued at $600,000 would be marketed for $250,000. Umm in what world? I'm all for a green planet, solar powered houses would be fine by me. They just have to make the technology more affordable, and cost-efficient first.



I remarked that my pose made me look like Superman

My friend Erika then suggested I pretend to be flying like Superman, yeah if you think I look dumb imagine the people walking by me on the mall


We stopped by George's house to see what is up, my homegirl Erika is a native Texan







After we dropped by the White House, we went to visit my "sister" at Georgetown

La (real name Lauren) and I went to high school together, she was a freshman when I was I a senior. She's one of the two sisters I never had.




After visiting La, we had to head back to Bmore.

Why? Because as is the story of my life, I'm on duty LoL.

4 Comments:

At 8:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Cnel what are u trying to do in the second pic...looks like you doing a sideways superman to soulja boy lol. Well at least you had fun.

 
At 12:17 AM , Blogger CNEL said...

Sadly Mimi I cannot dance, so unfortunately I was not doing the Superman haha.

 
At 4:32 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

i love dc and all but this weekend you should've had your little self parked at morgan. i know wise told you.

 
At 6:12 PM , Blogger La said...

Howard homecoming is actually next weekened. And these pics are the funniest thing I've seen all week, lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home