Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

It's About More Than Just Words

"I hear you talking but you ain't saying nothing..."

Imagine for a moment you spot that person who for you epitomizes quite simply "possibility." In their essence you find rejuvenation, salvation, and redemption. You find something which quite frankly is unspeakable.

Here's the simplest of formulas:
His car breaks down + he finds a motel + she's already at the motel + he speaks English, she speaks French + but there's still an attraction.

That simple formula may not even do it justice...



"when you're on the outside baby and you can`t get in
i will show you you're so much better than you know
when you're lost and you're alone and you cant get back again
i will find you darling and i will bring you home"

Sidenote: I like really need to see the entire film, if I can find it on DVD.

2 Comments:

At 2:40 PM , Blogger Chris said...

This is made of nothing BUT awesome. I think we all hunger for something like that, but we look for it instead of letting it come to us. Going with the flow can be a beautiful thing if done right.

 
At 4:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this!! What is the title of it??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home