Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Words of the Week

Sunday- “Dig into your heart to understand more compassionately.” -Tavis Smiley Empowerment Cards

Monday- “On your worst day help somebody else.” -Marty Kroft

Tuesday- “Know the difference between saying you can’t do something and realizing that maybe it’s just something you haven’t done yet.” -Michael McDonald

Wednesday -“Observe. And from your own observations, draw your own conclusions.” -Erika Christensen

Thursday -“Inspect what you expect.” -Unknown

Friday- “Never take no from anyone who doesn’t have the power to tell you yes.” -Alpha Blackburn

Saturday- “You have to eat, rest, and figure out a way to handle your fear.” -Morgan Freeman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home