Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Words of the Week

Sunday- Faith is, at one and the same time, absolutely necessary and altogether impossible. -Stanislaw Lem

Monday- One faces down fears of today so that those of tomorrow might be engaged. -Alice Walker

Tuesday- Failure is the really bad “F-word.” ... It’s something you can’t be afraid of, because you’ll stop growing .... The next step beyond failure could be your biggest success in life. -Debbie Allen

Wednesday- Never confuse what you have with who you are. -Janis Kearney

Thursday-Happiness is nothing but everyday living seen through a veil.

Friday- Dissents speak to a future age. -Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Saturday- Avoid the enticement to be mean or argue. Allow others to be right. As far as you’re concerned, be peaceful with everyone you encounter. -Tavis Smiley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home