Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

"Why Is Everyone Crazy But You?"

"Why is everyone crazy but you?"

That's a question that my mother often asks me after I accuse certain people of being crazy.

Why do I say it? Because people don't know how to act. But that isn't what I told her.

So when asked why everyone's crazy but me I say, "That's because it's my world and ya'll just living in it."

Then I got real and said, "If you were the one making the observation I think you'd say the same thing. I'm not going call myself crazy. They are crazy in my opinion."

My away message often says, "CNEL is trying not to kill anyone's child."

Between my residents 30 or so college freshmen who in some cases have minimal home training. On the other hang kids between the ages of 5 and 13 who sometimes need more than a stern talking to, cause that might not be enough. One eighth grader I wanted to punch in her face. Lord forgive me for saying this but that ugly child need not be mean. I'm sorry but you aren't cute.

As I told my mother, "You can't be ugly and be mean that doesn't work. Ugly doesn't balance out mean."

So when not being an R.A., when not being an aftercare counselor, when not in one of five classes, when not writing for the school newspaper I do other stuff like interview people for fun! Check out the link

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aObRiLEDV3M

3 Comments:

At 3:24 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

not ugly doesn't balance mean and "Why is everyone crazy but you?"!! oh my. this post was loose.

 
At 3:31 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

and geez there are a million orgs and i'm sure that wasn't even all of them.

 
At 12:16 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i am laughing right now i cant believe you called someones child ugly...damn you harsh!! LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home