Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

"Little Sisters Are The Best"

I love chats with my "little sister" Lauren aka LaLa. She's one of my two adopted sisters. LaLa is phenomenal she's brilliant, she goes to Georgetown. She's also deep. She's very insighful, wise, and mature. We get along well. We balance each other out in most instances. We're goofy as hell and even have our code.

I have another "little sister" but because she's a college athlete and goes to school in Jacksonville, Florida, La and I have come to interact more.

So Sunday night into Monday morning we had our first in depth chat in a while.

It centered on her new relationship, and my we'll just call it perpetual state of existence.

HaHa.

stormyc14 (9:51:35 PM): i saw the girls i brought panties for (DISCLAIMER: Gag gift. She said get her something blue. My friend Bianca and I were hella bored at the mall so we decided to be mischevous) ...she always waves and says hi but its so awkward and even tho i tell myself she aint cute she is
LaLa (9:56:09 PM): hahah
LaLa (9:56:13 PM): stop bein in denial
LaLa (9:56:30 PM): jus call her an attractive trick
stormyc14 (9:56:39 PM): that she is but she acts so funny she'll come say hi, ask me how life's going?, and then she'll say okay bye...i'm like why ask if you don't really want to know its frustrating
LaLa (9:58:01 PM): lol dag
stormyc14 (9:59:10 PM): so i'm always tempted to say stop talking to me
LaLa (10:00:17 PM): hahah
LaLa (10:00:18 PM): dont do it
LaLa (10:00:25 PM): be cordial and sincere even if she isnt
stormyc14 (10:00:11 PM): but why if it doesn't get me anywhere
LaLa (10:00:50 PM): jus do it
LaLa (10:00:56 PM): God appreciates it
stormyc14 (10:00:36 PM): yeah but can God get me some booty
LaLa (10:01:14 PM): u kno what
LaLa (10:01:16 PM): ur ridic
LaLa (10:01:19 PM): more ridic than me
LaLa (10:01:50 PM): jus think about all the bs i went thru to get where i am and with who i am

We continue...

stormyc14 (1:30:26 AM): well her hair is cute it has that bounce...and her chest isn't flat and i'm a chest man...so she can still get it
LaLa (1:31:04 AM): hahahah
LaLa (1:31:08 AM): she can get it. o boy
LaLa (1:31:11 AM): i bet she can
stormyc14 (1:31:16 AM): lol haha
LaLa (1:32:05 AM): ha
stormyc14 (1:32:40 AM): no really i'm not that bad
LaLa (1:33:30 AM): yea ok
stormyc14 (1:34:37 AM): i'm really quite the gentleman

And that was all he and she wrote.

2 Comments:

At 3:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

the panties was a cute gag gift and your friend La used my word "redick" i just spell mines diffrently lol...and get the ass and chest off your mind if you keep thinking about it you'll just want it more and more lol

 
At 8:16 PM , Blogger CNEL said...

Excuse you MiMi LoL but I have self-control.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home