Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

"Are You the Father?"

Title: In honor of one of the old roomies who interned at the Maury Povich show this summer.

Currently: Looking at this Facebook poll/compare people section which says "#9 best father potential."

Ummm no CNEL and the word father should not be synonymous.

So talking to Eps tonight he thinks he's going to be a godfather/uncle. Naw that's me. We all know that, that ladies man will have mad kids. HaHa.

He had the nerve to say to me, "I'm going be using your kids to pick up the girls."

No he's going pick up a girl and then have some kids.

That is all ...

2 Comments:

At 10:51 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

whatever. you'll be joining the child bandwagon.

 
At 1:32 PM , Blogger La said...

You know what's funny? Usually the ones that swear they won't have kids are usually the best parents. Why? Because they've spent alot of time cultivating themselves, so they're a more well rounded individual, and thus, a better parent. Just something to consider...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home