Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

The Life and Times of a Resident Assistant

My Room Before I Fully Moved In

My Kitchen Area Minus Stove: No Cooking For Me


Outside My Room

My First Bulletin Board


The RA's who are members of the class of 2008

2 Comments:

At 8:14 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

look at that lovely diverse group. that's one for the propaganda! lolol

 
At 8:15 PM , Blogger CNEL said...

LoL J you're ridic LoL.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home