Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday- "Learn to be grateful. Never compare your blessings to another persons."-Rev. Run

Monday- "Hope is the dream of a waking man." -Pliny the Elder

Tuesday- "Educate a man in mind and not in morals, and you educate a menace to society."-Unknown

Wednesday- "Some people will tear you down just to see you fall. They’ll do it even if your loss is their own." -Walter Mosley

Thursday- "You’ve got to give meaning to your own life first. [A relationship] should not be seen as romantic fantasy." -Jada Pinkett Smith

Friday- "I am always going to have to deal with the possibility of failure, and I will always be able to utilize these things in my work." -Billy Joel

Saturday- "Life need not be something we are in awe of, overwhelmed and frightened by." -Unknown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home