Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Sunday- "What you believe must be borne out by how you behave." -Unknown

Monday- "The thing that makes you exceptional is inevitably that which must also make you lonely." -Lorraine Hansberry

Tuesday- "[My parents] were comfortable with me exploring areas they were not proficient in." - Mae Jemison

Wednesday- "You know whom you love. You cannot know who loves you." -Yoruba Proverb

Thursday- "[As a young person, I was] socially retarded . I just had no clue on how to talk to girls." -Denzel Washington

Friday- "I would draw a circle on a piece of paper and my mother made me feel like Van Gogh." -Damon Wayans

Saturday- "You can never have too many people loving you and praying for you." -George Foreman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home