Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Words of the Week

Sunday- "Make sure you have mercy on people, because you never know when you're going to need a little mercy yourself." -Erica Campbell

Monday-"Real generosity is doing something nice for someone who will never find out." -Frank M. Clark

Tuesday - "Hold a true friend with both your hands." - Nigerian Proverb

Wednesday- "Enthusiasm is a vital element toward the individual success of every man or woman." -Conrad Hilton

Thursday- "Maturity is the art of living in peace with that which we cannot change." -Unknown

Friday- "Keep walking and keep smiling." -Tiny Tim

Saturday- "Multitudes of people have failed to live for the present ... What they have had within their grasp today they have missed entirely because only the future intrigued them." -Rev. Run

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home