Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

It's Been Too Long

It's been too long since I've written.

R.A. training has consumed my life.

I've been waking up by 7 every morning, and then going to bed around 2am the next morning.

On Monday and Tuesday of this week we were going through workshops and trainings for how to document (write someone up) for violating the school code of conduct, and also trained on how to help console people who happen to be confronting issues which make affect their well-being.

There's so much I have to do between now and tomorrow.

I have to put up a bulletin board which hasn't been delivered yet.

I also have NABJ stuff that needs to be handled.

Pray I get it done.

Hopefully we'll return to regularly scheduled programming by Saturday.

-CNEL

3 Comments:

At 1:17 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

you'll get it done. you always do. but! now that its back to school for you, let me remind you.

say it with me!

TAKE TIME FOR YOU!!!

very good.

 
At 11:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will love the RA job. What makes it great is when you go out of your way to meet and greet your residents. It makes them respect you. Plus they become very helpful.

 
At 2:22 PM , Blogger Chris said...

hope the RA, the student rep job and your schoolwork doesn't zap your energy. You come first and foremost, and we don't want you texting us from physical therapy, lol...seriously, I knew a girl who was an RA at a freshman girls dorm at DSU and she said "If I can't get none, then these girls can't either." I always thought that was kinda mean and totalitarian, but I guess you have to rule with an iron fist in that kinda gig.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home