Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Words of the Week

Sunday- There is nothing in life from which we can't recover. -Susan L. Taylor
Monday- What other people may be a little nervous to do and nervous to accept, I can do. -Lauryn Hill
Tuesday- Know who you are before they have to tell you. -Wolof Proverb
Wednesday- Who are you really? Who are you when nobody is looking. That is the real you. -T.D. Jakes
Thursday- Work on your reputation until it is established, when it is established, it will work for you. -Unknown
Friday- People might not listen when you talk, but they can't help it when you sing. So get the world to sing your song. - Harry Belafonte
Saturday- Values can actually enhance value. -Unknown

1 Comments:

At 4:48 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

There is nothing in life from which we can't recover... word.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home